[UPDATED] A Practical Introduction to Regression Discontinuity Designs: Extensions, with Matias Cattaneo and Rocío Titiunik. Cambridge Elements: Quantitative and Computational Methods for Social Science, Cambridge University Press, to appear, 2023.
Latest draft | Replication | Publication
A Practical Introduction to Regression Discontinuity Designs: Foundations, with Matias Cattaneo and Rocío Titiunik.
Cambridge Elements: Quantitative and Computational Methods for Social Science, Cambridge University Press, 2020.
Final draft | Replication | Publication | Erratum
- Do Shifts in Late-Counted Votes Signal Fraud? Evidence from Bolivia, with Dorothy Kronick and Francisco Rodríguez. The Journal of Politics, 2022.
Published version | Latest draft
Media coverage: NYT (English, Spanish), Crisis Group
OAS Response | Nooruddin’s Response | Our Response to Nooruddin
Work in progress
- The Hidden Power of Money: How Campaign Contributions to Legislators Buy Influence Through Executive Action, with Miguel Rueda and Nelson Ruiz.
- The Steroid Era in Political Science, with Arthur Lupia, Hwayong Shin and Rocío Titiunik.
- Covariate Distributions and Feasible Questions in Comparative Politics and Political Economy, with Rocío Titiunik.
- Illegal Gold Mining and Violence in Colombia, with Daniel Mejía and Ana María Tribín.
Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy. Volume 20, Issue 1, Pages 83-111, January 2014.